Water Color Study - Impression - Scrub Brush I SOLD

Wow, I've had a very busy & sometimes trying weekend! I went out & about so to speak, did lot's of sketches & took lot's of photos. That was the good part, the bad part is my computer monitor went out on me & we had to get it replaced, and didn't get that done until yesterday! So this is one of the paintings that I have done recently, even though things happen in life that throw us for a loop sometimes, I've learned to take the good with the bad & stay positive & things have a way of working themselves out usually for the better! I  think, I ruin more brushes with the style that I paint in, I know I ruined at least two painting this one,  I was literally painting with the ferrule of one of my brushes to finish the foreground on this one! I tend to really get into my painting and more often than not I tend to use a literal scrubbing, scraping method, but it was all worth it! Anyway I do apologize for not posting in a few days, doesn't mean I haven't been painting. This one is a painting of a photo I took at the Wichita Art Museum this last Saturday, I didn't have my paints with me & it was still cold then, but I did do a very quick sketch of the scene. I hope that you like this one! May see about doing an oil of this as well! I really liked the different colors in the scene & picture. Thanks for stopping by & taking a look, now that I have another working monitor, it shouldn't be this long in between posts. Hope you have a great day!

Dana



6"x8"  Water Color & Graphite  $85
Done on Arches 140Lb. Cold Pressed Paper

SOLD

danachabino@gmail.com



Comments

  1. Daily painting is what I'm doing too, as long as the light is okay. I like the colors of your painting. As being synesthete I live a life in colors. Synesthesia means that I see colors when I see words and numbers.I transform this in paintings of names and birthdays.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

The Prophet - Oil

Pear - Original Oil Painting For Sale