Impressionistic Still Life With Green Cup

Inspiration for this painting came from the color and the shape of the cup handle. I paid very little attention to the back ground & focused primarily on the cup itself. In fact the background is mostly wiped out to the point of having bare visible canvas peeking through! The colors may be slightly different from the way they appear here but not by much. I think it's a pretty solid painting, but I'll leave that decision up to you. If you have any questions please don't hesitate to contact me, either by E-mail or by phone. I look forward to hearing from you! Thanks for dropping by today! I hope you like viewing this painting!

Best Wishes!

Dana




5" x 7"  Oil on Canvas Panel  2010
N.F.S.

E-mail me at danachabino@gmail.com





p.s. It just dawned on me, this is my St. Patricks Day Painting :)

p.p.s. I've  been dinking with this painting off & on all afternoon. And I think I'm finally satisfied with it. the changes have been very mild & subtle. The paint is thin enough on this one to where it should be dry enough for me to just scan it directly in a  day or two, then I will just repost it here. But in the meantime this is a fairly accurate shot, like I said the changes I did make were few & minor!
Thanks again!

Dana









Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

The Prophet - Oil

Pear - Original Oil Painting For Sale