02-21-2010 6:30 A.M. View From Front Window

This is what I woke up to this morning! Kind of a wet & dreary day! The sun hadn't even fully come up yet! But I didn't let the weather effect my mood, quite the contrary actually, I'm in a great mood despite what the weather decides to do! I'm just glad I didn't have to actually go outside to paint this scene :)  I just opened up our front living room blinds  & had at it! I hope your day is much brighter than my painting! Even though I am very pleased with the way this one turned out! I usually don't paint these kinds of scenes very often. Any way I hope you like it for it's artistic value :) And may your day be sunny & bright!

  Thanks for stopping by & looking today!

If you have any questions please feel free to E-mail me & I'll be happy to try and answer them for you.

Dana

p.s.  I live right on the corner of a very busy street, wasn't much traffic this morning though. LOL.


6" x 6"  2010  
Water Color, Graphite & Gouache on Arches 140Lb. Cold Pressed Water Color Paper


E-mail  danachabino@gmail.com











Thanks again.

Dana

Comments

Popular Posts

The Prophet - Oil

Pear - Original Oil Painting For Sale