Impression - Flower Bouquet

Ok, so I have gone a bit more abstract on this painting.  I really had fun painting it though! I applied the paint very thickly throughout the entire canvas panel! I would like to hear your thoughts & opinions on this one. Sorry to make this so short to day, but I'm going on about 3 hours worth of sleep if that! I've been up since midnight painting & you probably already noticed the NEW Pay Pal option that's been put into place here... well for the most part anyway LOL. I still have about half of my archives to set up still. Well time to go make another pot of coffee :)
Let me know what you think of this one. Oh, and yes, that is the white of the canvas you see in spots!      Thanks for stopping by today!

Best wishes!

Dana

2010
Oil on Canvas Board
5"x7"
Collection the Artist












E-mail me at danachabino@gmail.com

Comments

  1. very nice!! it's a good thing to go a little abstract every once in a while, especially when all we paint and draw is relistic things!! i know my teacher is really pushing me to go abstract! great job though!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. it is really good to have discovered your blog ,Dana .
    You have many wonderful works here .

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks to all of you for stopping by & visiting my blog & for your thoughts & inputs on my painting! Hope you will come back again!

    Dana

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Dana - thanks for visiting and following my blog!

    I like the looseness in this piece. I'm trying to introduce a bit more abstract into my work as well - it's not as easy as it looks!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

The Prophet - Oil

Pear - Original Oil Painting For Sale