Quick Sketches

I apologize,  I've been having a very rough morning, And I'm trying my best Not to sound negative. But for some reason or another I just can't seem to get anything to come out right :( I've already discarded,--- put far, far aside three different paintings. I suppose everyones entitled to have a bad day every now and again, & I'm thankful that I have way more Good Days than bad ones :) So since I've been up painting since 3 this morning, I decided to post a couple of sketches that a did a couple of days ago, then I think I'll have lunch, and who knows maybe then I'll be able to get something to turn out. Thanks for understanding. I'm Just grateful & thankful that I am able to do what I love and enjoy most everyday!! & that's paint :) Any way about these two sketches one is actually a drawing of our home, & the other is a still life that I did one evening on site at a coffee here in downtown Wichita.
Thanks again for bearing with me through all this, but like I said I'm maintaining a positive attitude, so maybe after lunch. If I do get something done worth while, I will come back and post it later today. Keep in mind that these are both quick sketches done in under 20 minutes each. About as long as it took me to finish my cup of coffee :)

Hope you have a great day!!

Dana

" Sketch - Coffee House - Still life "  2010
8"x6"  on 80 Lb. paper  











2010  " Sketch - Our Home "  8"x6"  on 80Lb. paper
This one I sketched while sitting in our front yard, sorry  it's not for sale, how ever if your interested, we can see about me doing a drawing or a painting of your home. Just send me an E-mail and a picture and we'll see what we can work out.
All of my sketches are sprayed with a fixative! 



Thanks & best wishes.

Dana

danachabino@gmail.com


















Comments

Popular Posts

The Prophet - Oil

Pear - Original Oil Painting For Sale