Kitchen Things

  I'm rarely out of ideas or things to paint. I happened to be sitting at our dinning table this morning drinking my coffee when I looked up at the wall, and thought to myself, & said silently to myself, ok self this is what I'm going to paint today. And so I did! I used pretty much the same palette colors for this painting as I used for the one yesterday, in fact they are the same. The paint was even still fresh so I figured why not. How lucky can a person get? I only had to hunt up one tube of paint and I believe that was Yellow Ocher. The colors that you see here are going to very slightly, than how they look on the actual painting, I didn't alter the scan so, there is not much of a variation. Hope you like it. Thank you for stopping by and looking at my work. If you have any questions please fell free to contact me. I hope you have a great day.

Dana

danachabino@gmail.com

My Gallery Link


My Other Gallery



Photo For Kitchen Things

Sorry the photo's not for sale :)


Sketch For Kitchen Things




2010
6"x8"  on 80Lb. Strathmore Paper  











9"x6 1/4"    2010    
Water Color
Painted on Arches 140 Lb.  Cold Pressed Paper








Speaking of kitchens I think this would look great hanging in one!!
Thanks again.

Dana

danachabino@gmail.com


Comments

  1. hey fellow Kansan!

    I applaud you for working on your drawing skills with all those 'models' sitting around the house!

    You know what? I think you might want to go back and look at the photo again. The accidental composition is really strong and interesting! Worth a shot at a wider view still life?

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

The Prophet - Oil

Pear - Original Oil Painting For Sale