Impression - Water Color Study - Landscape I

Hope you like todays painting, I really enjoyed doing this one, kinda makes me  wish the weather was like this here today, were getting sleet, and all kinds of fun weather  in Wichita today. This is a rendition & improvisation, of a photo my mother took & gave to me a while back, thanks mom! Again, I hope that you like it & I welcome any  questions or comments that you may have. Thanks for stopping by today.

Dana

5 1/2" x 6"  Water Color & Graphite Done on Arches 140Lb. Cold Pressed Paper.











Please E-mail me at  danachabino@gmail.com






Comments

  1. It looks a little gray like this outside today here in Colorado. You seem to have captured the weather there.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So soft and lovely! A beautiful piece ... Nice work!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

The Prophet - Oil

Pear - Original Oil Painting For Sale