Impression - House Plant II

Good morning everyone! Don't know about you all but I think I'm going to be having an all out coffee day today! I've been up since 3 this morning, and didn't get to sleep till 11 last night! I just love going on about 4 hours sleep don't you? Any way not sure if you remember the small oil painting I did a while back or not titled  Dead Yet ? But this is a larger water color & gouache rendition of that painting based off another one like this one I did years ago &  decided to do it again. So I'll let you all be the judge & jury on this one, while I go put on another pot of coffee!! :)  I do hope you like this painting though, feel free to leave a comment if you wish, or send me an E-mail  
with any questions you may have, I'll be up all day LOL. Have a great day & thanks for stopping by!

Dana



12" x 9"  Water Color & Gouache  
Done on Arches 140Lb. Cold Pressed Paper


E-mail me at  danachabino@gmail.com
















p.s. The first painting I did of this plant along with this one was during the plants better moments :)
Also if you have an art related blog, and would like to see about possibly exchanging links with me, send me an E-mail with your blog link & I'll come take a look at your site & we'll discuss it over a cup of coffee :)

Thanks again.

Dana

Comments

  1. Dana, just had a '"tour" of your blog and really enjoyed seeing your refreshing artwork. Also wanted to say thanks for following my blog. It's great to stay connected with fellow artists!

    ReplyDelete
  2. je découvre.. un très joli coup de crayon!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

The Prophet - Oil

Pear - Original Oil Painting For Sale