Still Life - Three Peppers

I was real inspired to paint these peppers because of there size and colors, they are enormous! I use a scumbling method -  technique quite often in my water color paintings, it's a lot of fun & I think it creates a very unique effect. I'm just glad my friend brought these wonderful peppers home from the store the other day! Now I can go eat them for dinner tonight :)

Anyway thanks for stopping by & looking today, I hope that you like this one! I'm also posting the quick sketch that I did of this still life which is also for sale. Feel free to contact me with any questions that you may have.

Thanks again!

Dana

6" x 8"  Study Sketch for " Still Life - Three Peppers "

Graphite on 80Lb. Strathmore Paper













" Still Life - Three Peppers "

6" x 8"  Water Color & Graphite  2010
Done on 141Lb. Arches Cold Pressed Paper








danachabino@gmail.com



Comments

Popular Posts

The Prophet - Oil

Pear - Original Oil Painting For Sale