Hot & Cold



                                          5"x7"        2010      
                                              Oil on Canvas Panel      
















  I know I'm a little later than normal getting this one posted, but as they say better late than never. Well I think some said it any way and if not I just did :) Not too sure where we got these peppers from but I decided to paint them, I really like the contrast in colors & the shadows and  the combination between the color of the peppers and the color of the cast shadows, I thought made for an interesting painting. This really was a fun little painting to do, I hope that you all like it, any comments good or bad are appreciated, so let me know what you think.  Not sure about my painting but I think I'm getting a little bit better at this picture taking thing:) & if you have any questions I'll be more than happy to try and answer them for you. Think I'll make a SPICY something for dinner tonight!~ Have a great day!!

Thanks for looking,

Dana Chabino


danachabino@gmail.com



Comments

Popular Posts

The Prophet - Oil

Pear - Original Oil Painting For Sale