Impression - Winter Tree



  7"x5"         2010                                         Oil on Canvas Panel

Good morning every one ! Personally I love snow, but I hate winter, or at least the coldness part any way! We got quite a few inches of snow here a couple of days ago here in Kansas, YAY! So I decided I would do a winter painting, and this is it! I think there is probably more paint on this painting than there is snow on the ground here by comparison, LOL. Or real close to it any way! But seriously there is a LOT of paint on this one, it could very likely take a little longer than a week to be fully dry. I did this one in mostly all palette knife & the colors will differ a bit on the original compared to how you see it here. I would say that it is very impressionistic verging a little towards being abstract, which by the way this is as close to abstract painting as I get. Any way I hope you have a great day, & thanks for taking the time to stop by my blog. I hope that you like this one, I know I really had fun painting it. If you have any questions or comments, I'd love to hear from you. Thanks again.

Dana Chabino

















danachabino@gmail.com



Oh, I almost forgot, some of you may recall a water color painting I did of a tree back toward the first part of last month I believe,  it's archived here somewhere I'm sure, any way this is the same tree , just with snow!! :)

Comments

Popular Posts

The Prophet - Oil

Pear - Original Oil Painting For Sale