Impression - Hay Bales



         5"x7"          2010          
Oil on Canvas Panel









Yes, I was born and raised in Kansas, and yes I still live here, but no I'm NOT a farm boy! Far from it, not that I have anything against farmers or anything like that, I'm just a simple city person. In fact I love farms and farm related scenes! Especially painted ones. Speaking of paintings, I am pretty pleased with the way this one turned out. I actually used a brush for the whole thing, no palette knife this time, but the paint is laid on pretty thickly in places, especially on the hay bales themselves. I love creating lots of texture in my paintings! I think it adds for a much more dramatic effect. Any way I hope that you like it. Please feel free to comment on it or E-mail me if you have any questions. Thanks for taking the time to read this and view my paintings, I hope you'll make return visits to my blog here. Have a wonderful day!
Best Wishes!
Dana


My E-mail
danachabino@gmail.com


Comments

Popular Posts

The Prophet - Oil

Pear - Original Oil Painting For Sale