Still Life with Blue Vase



               7"X5"          2010          

                    Oil on canvas panel









Blue IS my favorite color, and I've been wanting to paint this rose bud vase for sometime, and I just happened to have this lemon left over from dinner last evening, and decided to put them together in this still life. I really liked the shadows the vase cast in the background, and there are shades of blue shadows in the actual painting that don't really show up here in this photo. I'm posting a picture below of the actual still life below. This photo does not do this painting justice at all. The background and foreground both are much lighter on the original painting. I'm hoping to come up with a better photograph, but this one is the best thus far. I am not a photographer by any stretch of the imagination. Anyway if you're interested in owning this painting I will have other pics available. Please feel free to contact me with any questions you may have.

Thanks for looking.

Dana Chabino




Actual still life set up

Comments

Popular Posts

The Prophet - Oil

Pear - Original Oil Painting For Sale