Impression landscape I - Collection the Artist



This is an 11"x14" original oil painting that I did not too long ago, that I thought I would post here for you to see. I am kind of post-poning painting small works possibly through this weekend, so as to better enable me to work on and hopefully finish this larger oil painting I am working on to enter into a show, which the dead-line for entries  is quickly approaching. Anyway my sincerest apologies, I am still painting everyday, just that I will be focusing on this one particular painting which has to get done before the end of this month. I hope you all understand, and I hope you like viewing this painting.

Best wishes,

Dana Chabino


Comments

  1. I really like this piece, Dana. I'm very glad you are painting again!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank You, I really pleased that you like it!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

The Prophet - Oil

Pear - Original Oil Painting For Sale