Oli Study - Weller Horn I




        5"x7"        2010        
  Oil on Canvas Panel

Good morning, sorry I'm late, I kind of over slept a little. I would of had this up & on line about 45 minutes ago, but when I went to sign this painting I stuck my hand smack dab in the middle of the flower. No worries though I fixed it :) This really is quite a lovely oil painting, and I think it would make some one a wonderful Valentines gift!! I  painted the flower on this painting pretty thickly. Any way There's my sales pitch on this on, I  hope you like it. If you have any questions please feel free to get a hold of me, either by email, or my phone number is listed toward the bottom of my blog. You may have also noticed that I  added another gallery link the other day, you may want to check it out! The nice thing about it is, they accept credit cards through their secure site, making purchasing art quicker and easier, the bad part is you have to pay shipping costs, but I might be able to work with you on that part. Any way thanks for looking at my paintings I hope that you like them &  have a fantastic day, I look forward to hearing from you.

Best wishes.

Dana Chabino








p.s. I think, that I think, that I'm planning on doing a small series of these paintings, we have a couple of other really nice Weller pieces that I think would make great paintings, although slightly larger, probably on like an 8"x10" or 9"x12".

Comments

Popular Posts

The Prophet - Oil

Pear - Original Oil Painting For Sale