After the Storm -

7"x5"    2010    
Oil on canvas panel





I apologize for having to take this photo at an angle, but it was the only way I could keep the glare from reflecting back off from the painting. I just finished this a few hours ago, so this painting is still very wet. I was looking to portray a field after a very heavy shower storm, and painted the foreground using a pallet knife which is one of my favorite techniques to use, kind of messy but fun! So there is a great deal of color and texture in the foreground of this painting, even having taken this picture at an angle still doesn't fully depict all the paint build up and colors that are on the actual painting. The good news is I do have other photos available at other angles that I would be happy to send to you, if your interested in owning this one. This really is a neat painting! I hope you have a great day & thanks for taking the time to read this and look at my paintings. If you have any questions at all please don't hesitate to contact me.

Thanks again.

Dana Chabino

Oh, and before I forget again, if you have any thoughts or ideas about a painting you'd like to see done & posted here feel free to leave a message on the comment post, and I'll see what I can do.


Comments

Popular Posts

The Prophet - Oil

Pear - Original Oil Painting For Sale