Blue-Berry Muffin on Blue Willow



5"x7"                       2010                              
 Oil on Canvas Panel







I decided to paint my breakfast this morning, now I can go eat it - not the painting! I really like this one, I thought it turned out really nice, looks almost good enough to eat. I'm sure it will find a good home! And yes it is a store bought muffin, but they are really good ones, I don't have time to bake :) Anyway I hope that you like this one as much as I do. Any questions please feel free to get a hold of me. All this painting has made me hungry, off to eat my muffin. Have a wonderful day!

Dana Chabino
E-mail
danachabino@gmail.com


                                                                
Actual Still Life Set Up:

                                        

Comments

Popular Posts

The Prophet - Oil

Pear - Original Oil Painting For Sale