Coffee For Two - In One



                                                              
                                                          
                                                              SOLD  
 7"x5"        2010      
 Oil  On Canvas  Panel

Sorry It took me so long to post this morning, had to wait for the coffee to get done :)  We have, I don't know how many coffee cups... but this one is my favorite! I really like the colors & brush work in this painting, a lot of which doesn't show up very well here, & the top of the painting I noticed got cut off a little short, there is actually more background space at the top of the painting, maybe 1/2" or so. Anyway I hope you like this one. if you have any questions please feel free to get a hold of me by E-mail or by phone, my number is toward the bottom of  the site. Have a Great Day ! I look forward to hearing from you.

Thanks & Best Wishes.

Dana Chabino


Comments

Popular Posts

The Prophet - Oil

Pear - Original Oil Painting For Sale