Small Landscape Floral Study - Watercolor & Ink -

No I haven't lowered my prices! This is just a smaller painting than normal. In fact I'm planning on raising my prices on my 6"x8" water colors & 5"x7" oils starting the first of this next month! Just a little heads up :)
And if you are new to collecting my work what better place to start than with this painting! It is a very nicely done original water color at a very affordable price!

Anyway I finally got around to dragging out the Winsor & Newton Cotman III watercolor set that my Mom got me for my birthday this lat March! :) Thanks again Mom I love you! I Really like it but it has taken some getting used to. They are sure different from the Winsor & Newton tube paints that I use!
But I do like them!

Anyway for some reason I think the color scan on this painting seems duller to me than the colors on the original painting! And we have had quite a lot of rain here lately, so the sky has been a little cloudy & gray lately. But I was able to get out to do this painting & I'm also including the 2 field sketches that I did for this one! I recall having had a request a while back to see some of my sketches, sorry it's taken me so long to get around to posting any, but the just aren't something  that I usually post here. Even though I do a ton of sketches filling 1 - 2 sketch books a month on the average! Maybe I should start a sketch blog LOL. :)

Thanks for all of your recent comments! I will be addressing a question that was posed to me the other day on tomorrows post!

Thanks for stopping by today! I hope you like the painting!

Best wishes!

Dana

Small Landscape Floral Study
Click On Image To Enlarge

Watercolor & Ink
2010
6"x4"
Done On Arches 140Lb. Cold Pressed Paper




White Flowers I
Ink Sketch
3.5"x5"
Done on Stathmore 50Lb. Paper
NFS



White Flowers II
Ink Sketch
3.5"x5"
Done on Strathmore 50Lb. Paper
NFS





Comments

  1. Dana, that is very neat, to have the sketches come with the painting. I like this one, too. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like your unique paintings:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this one...you paint the way I wish I could!!!!! :0)

    Cheers

    ReplyDelete
  4. You are beautifully talented!

    Thank you so much for following BonBon Rose Girls! I hope you'll follow us at our new site...we went and got our own .com at: http://www.bonbonrosegirls.com/

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

The Prophet - Oil

Pear - Original Oil Painting For Sale