Impression Flowers I - Watercolor

I love being outdoors when the weather is nice, but it has been pretty darn hot & humid here lately! So I got up early when the sun rose to go out & paint these flowers. I love trees, flowers, nature in general. I'm just very bad with the names of plants LOL. I think these are Tiger Lilies though I'm not a 100% sure :)


Thanks for taking the time to stop by today, I hope all of you are having a great week so far!

Best wishes!

Dana

Impression Flowers I
Click On Image To Enlarge

2010
Watercolor
6"x4"
Done On Arches 140Lb. Cold Pressed Paper

Comments

  1. I am amazed to see the painting of flowers. All I want to say that you are a blessed artist.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Bună ZIUA !
    Domnului Dana Chabino !
    ~
    Thank you!
    ~
    Minunat !
    ~
    Cornelius,

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

The Prophet - Oil

Pear - Original Oil Painting For Sale