Boarded Up - Watercolor And Black Gouache

Back before I started this blog I had kind of a crazy, unorthodox way so too speak, of pricing my paintings. Which consisted of mainly 3 different factors. 1.) How well I liked the painting. 2.) Medium 3.) Size
But fist & foremost how well I liked it & how emotionally attached I was to it! I have decided to revert back to this method. At least this way you'll know which ones I favor the best!  But rest assured if I post it here I like it, just some more so than others.

Todays painting is actually 1 in a 3 part series. I was influenced to paint this picture from these boarded up apartment buildings across the way from one of my studios, not sure exactly why, I just was!

I used the opposite end of one of my paint brushes to apply the black gouache with!

Anyway I'm really excited about this set of paintings!

Thanks for stopping by today!

Best wishes!

Boarded Up
Click On Image To Enlarge

2010
Watercolor & Black Gouache
6 1/4"x8"
Done on Arches 140Lb. Cold Pressed Paper
                                                                  

Comments

  1. I've enjoyed looking at your paitings so much. And it's great to get a glimpse into the inspiration behind work.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dear Dana Chabino,

    Thanks for visiting my blogspot and joining as a follower. Delighted to be on board and see your paintings. Truly wonderful,

    anand

    ReplyDelete
  3. Dana, Happy to have found your blog! I love your work! Looking forward to seeing more!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What's up to all, the contents existing at this website are in fact remarkable for people knowledge, well, keep up the good work fellows.

    Feel free to visit my blog - http://ebuybelize.com

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

The Prophet - Oil

Pear - Original Oil Painting For Sale