Abstract Expressionism - Water Color - Untitled I

  This is kind a first time experiment for me  with this style & technique in this particular media! I painted this picture using a pouring method & was happy with the colors & designs it created! So I'm posting it here for you to critique! Please don't  tell me DON'T quit my day job. Oh wait, this is my day job lol. :) Any I hope it creates some kind of emotional response, in which case it has succeeded in doing its job! What do  you think?
  Thanks to all of you who have been joining this blog & commenting on my work! I wish everyone well.
Hope you'll keep stopping by!

Dana

p.s. This painting has about a 1/2" white border around the picture allowing room for matting.

                  Abstract Expressionism - Water Color - Untitled I
Picture shown is a 7" x 5"  Done on Arches 140 Lb. Cold Pressed Paper
                                 SOLD





E-mail me at  danachabino@gmail.com


Comments

  1. I like your paintings! I use oil and acrylics and I am a beginner with watercolours. Have a nice weekend, Arianna

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Dana for becoming a follower of my blog. I am honored that an artist of your skill would choose to do so. Your goal of a painting a day I think would be quite demanding. Good luck with that and stay "tooned."

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for became my seventh follower! Watercolor has became my preferred medium. I'm sure I'll enjoy your blog.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is a fantastic painting! I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  5. this is very close to the paintings i do. Very nice.

    ReplyDelete
  6. i love it! there is that kind of dark side to it, all emotional. very good.!! like how people can stand and look at it all day coming up with different ideas of what it is!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks sooo MUCH! to all of you for leaving your comments!!

    Hope you have a GREAT WEEKEND!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I´m not surprised it is sold already - it looks fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I like the rich colours in this painting contrasted against the textured watercolour paper. Best wishes, Lesley

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

The Prophet - Oil

Pear - Original Oil Painting For Sale