Oil Study - Impression Iris Field

Today is kind of a dreary, rainy day, kinda like it was about a week and a half ago when I painted this picture.
Even though it was cloudy and rainy I still felt this made for a very nice painting! I always try to look for beauty in everything I see, no matter what that may be! Even though it was cloudy & rainy when I painted this the flowers where still very beautiful!

I hope you all like it!

Hope all of you had a great weekend! And thank you all so very much for all of your wonderful comments on yesterdays painting!
They made my weekend :)

Thanks for taking the time to stop by today! Again I hope you all like this one too!

Have a great week!
Best wishes!

Dana

Oil Study - Impression Iris Field
Click on Image to Enlarge

2010
7"x5"
Oil on Canvas Panel

Comments

  1. Wow your work is fab. I will know where to come to when I need a book cover designing. I want a picture of flowers in a window as seen from the curb.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This painting is beautiful. I love the color of the sky!

    I also wanted to thank you for taking the time to stop by my blog and for following along. I appreciate it so much! Thank you.

    Blessings,
    Kathleen

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful colors! Have a great day.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Dreary is a struggle to paint, eh?

    ReplyDelete
  5. First, I would like to thank you for following my blog! I love all of the old masters you mentioned, and am eager to see your paintings. Have a great time painting, I envy your talent.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I like your brush strokes very much.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow--I stopped over after i saw you on my blog. What amazing stuff you make1 gorgeous! I love watercolors! Keep up the great work.
    shaunellshair.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Dana! Thank you for following my blog!
    What a great artist you are, love the way you use different techniques and the beautiful colour range used in your paintings.
    I also love painting, specially watercolours :)
    Have a nice day!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful colors, like the sky.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I really like your painting style. Thanks for becoming a follower of my blog.Un greeting from Madrid (Spain)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

The Prophet - Oil

Pear - Original Oil Painting For Sale