Impression Seascape V - Water Color

I did a few different renditions of this scene back in 2008. And this is the other one that I still have available! I'll let you all compare this one to one the I posted yesterday that's on ebay right now! Personally I like them both equally. Hopefully you all feel the same way!

Thank you for taking the time to stop by to take a look at them!

I hope that you all have a Fantastic Friday!

Best Wishes!

Dana

Impression Seascape V

2008
Water Color
9"x6"
Done on Arches 140Lb.
Cold Pressed Paper

Comments

  1. This looks like Durdle Door on the Dorset coast. I guess there are quite a few of these natural arches around the world. Where is this one?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really like this painting. I love the reflection in the water.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

The Prophet - Oil

Pear - Original Oil Painting For Sale