Impression Seascape I - Water Color & Gouache - Found Art

I got so excited yesterday when I was working on cleaning up my studio when all of a sudden I came across these four older paintings! Two of them are from 2005! And the other two are from 2008! Anyway I couldn't believe I found them, I was so excited about it that I decided that I would  post them here for you all to see!

I plan on posting the other one from 2005 tomorrow, and hopefully the oil paintings I did this past weekend will be dry enough for me to post this weekend!

Anyway here is the first one, I hope you like it!

Have a GREAT DAY!

Best wishes!

Dana

Impression Seascape I
Click On Photo To Enlarge

2005
Water Color & Gouache
6"x9" Done on Arches 140 Lb. Cold Pressed Paper

Comments

  1. Isn't great when you unearth such a treasure, this is beautiful, I can feel freshness of this.....

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah! I thought is was great!
    Thank you for your comment! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very nice painting... I like it and i'm sure you're happy with it and to find it. thank you to show it. Sorry for my bad english!
    J'aime beaucoup les éclaboussures si bien interprétées dans cette peinture avec une belle harmonie de couleurs.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This watercolor is the one I prefer among your last ones : I really like it , there is space to dream ..
    ciaoooo
    not much at PC lately (:

    ReplyDelete
  5. ## Hi,thanks for follow me,your pictures are beautiful.
    XOXO ##(sorry for my bad english)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

The Prophet - Oil

Pear - Original Oil Painting For Sale