Found Art - Impression Seascape II - Water Color & Gouache!

This is the other painting that I found the other day! I really don't do very many seascapes, because I live in Kansas :) So These two are kind of a rare motif for me! This is another one that I painted 5 years ago!

I hope that you all like it!

Thanks for stopping by, and I hope that you have a SUPER FANTASTIC DAY!

Best wishes!

Dana

Impression Seascape II
Click Photo To Enlarge!

2005
Water Color & Gouache
61/4"x9" on Arches 140Lb. Cold Pressed Paper



Comments

  1. Beautiful painting! You can really feel the spray of the ocean. And happy weekend to you too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. great job on the foamy water hitting the rocks!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello Dana. This is Rick from Organized Doodles. I'm making a shameless plug for my blog. If you get a chance I would appreciate it if you voted for me @...

    http://bloginterviewer.com/photography/organized-doodles-rick-green

    It's easy, just click on the little blue "Vote Now" button near the top. The contest ends tonight and the competition is closing in. Thanks

    ReplyDelete
  4. This aquarele es very interesting. Y can see your "icone" in my blog, of following. See you later. (Hasta pronto, quiero decir)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

The Prophet - Oil

Pear - Original Oil Painting For Sale