What Others Have Said About Me & My Art

  This is a quote from Juliana Tocade , She lives in New Zealand & has purchased two paintings from me.
Thanks again Juliana!

I 'adore' Dana's Art and I 'adore' Dana the Artist.  He is adorable, his voice is so loving, fresh, I felt his smile, his happy, delightful essence coming thru. He was gentle and assuring during our transaction online. An instant faith, peace  and trust I felt with beloved Dana my best Buddy.!!  I would highly recommend anyone wanting to buy his Arts  Online. There is no middle man.(.like greedy Art dealers}.!  Dana will welcome you with his pure spirit.!!  A beautiful Soul.  His Art studio is lovely.  His Art and the way he blends colors  are to my liking.  And he makes his Art affordable. Those of you in USA are lucky as you don't pay for exchange rate.  I would say without hesitation, support Artist like Dana,  we are lucky to have him.  God Bless Dana and may he prosper in his life with opulence, and all good things.


Source 
 My Art Page 
 Quote From Juliana Tocade  Juliana Tocade 


Comments

Popular Posts

The Prophet - Oil

Pear - Original Oil Painting For Sale