Lemon With Blue Vase - Original Oil Painting

Original oil painting for sale,  it is an older painting that I did & it needs to find a really good home! I painted this from a still-life I had set up,  with just a lemon & a colbalt blue crystal vase. I have coated this painting with a few coats of retouch varnish to give it a extra shine.  It is done on a canvas panel, so shipping costs will be minimal! Speaking of Vases if you are a crystal lover like myself you should visit my sponsor below who is known around the world for their exquisite crystal! Hope you like my painting & it is on Sale! Thanks for visiting.
Ciao
Lemon With Blue Vase
Original Oil Painting
Varnished on Canvas Panel
7"x5"
by
Sale Price Only $45







Waterford Canada





Comments

Popular Posts

The Prophet - Oil

Pear - Original Oil Painting For Sale