Untitled - Oil On Found Canvas

Happy Halloween everyone! This is the third and final painting in this collection. When I say collection I mean that these are really not a series nor a triptych in as much as people generally relate to them as such. But I like them well enough to where when I do sell these pieces they will be sold as a set of 3.  I hope you like this one as well!

Have a safe and fun day!

Best wishes!

Dana

Untitled
Click on image to enlarge.


2010
10"x10"
Oil On Found Canvas
NFS

Comments

  1. It seems a figure seated...Arianna

    ReplyDelete
  2. I see a lady wearing big red hat, reading a book. Lovely colors!
    PS. Also, two horses.

    ReplyDelete
  3. A very nice set. I'd like to see them all hung together on a wall. Could you post something like that? Only if you don't mind of course. Good job.

    ReplyDelete
  4. oooh i realllly like this one. pink is really good too!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful work!
    Good movements and colors.
    Congratulations.

    ReplyDelete
  6. i can definitely seee a mystery behind it. like it has just been through a life on its own! wonderful painting!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I see J.M.W. Turner's sun soaked Venice, and the campanile of St. Mark's.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thank you all! I was really pleased with this one!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Awesome work!
    Congrats.
    Mery Xmas and happy new year!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

The Prophet - Oil

Pear - Original Oil Painting For Sale