Boarded Up III - Watercolor With Black Gouache

Last chance to bid on my auction! Just a few hours left! And it is a really nice painting!
Anyway I hope all of you are having a wonderful day so far!
This is the third & final painting of this series. I'm sure some of you like these & some of you don't, which is ok! I don't always like some of my paintings LOL. But just stick around for a while and they will change :) Just not sure what I'm going to paint next but I'm sure I'll come up with something! Thanks to all of you who have left comments on these pictures I really appreciate it! :)
Again I used the opposite end of a paintbrush to apply the gouache with. I really like these 3 paintings, and enjoyed painting them! This is actually the first time I have portrayed graffiti in any of my work!

Thanks for taking the time to stop by today!
Please take a look at my auction if there's still time left!
I will be making prints available of today's painting also!
Best wishes!

Dana

Boarded Up III
Click On Image To Enlarge

2010
Watercolor & Black Gouache
8"x6"
Done On Arches 140Lb. Cold Pressed Paper



Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

The Prophet - Oil

Pear - Original Oil Painting For Sale